Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Info about Yoga -- input needed

I got this email from Terryn:

Unfortunately, a colleague at work has resigned and I have taken on more hours to help with the extra load over summer.This means that I don't have any certain morning off.However, if you are still thinking of summer yoga, just let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.In September, I have been offered to teach classes in Lake Country so I will teach 3 classes every Tuesday night.I would like to honor my committment and continue to teach in Vernon also, I am just working out which day and what time.I would love input from the homeschoolers. Is 12:00 the best time? Is there a best day?Did the 6 week session work best? or 8 weeks? Would offering it once in the fall and then spring be better or was continuous a good fit?I know that attendance started to drop off towards summer.I am here until the end of October so I would like to start one right in September and then I am away until December so I would probably offer it again in January.That is what I am thinking. Any input would be great!Thank you so much Mary-Sue!
Terryn

2 comments:

julie said...

We are definitely interested in doing yoga again. I don't think it matters which day, but a late morning/early afternoon time works best for us.

Jill said...

We are interested as well. I would come with Ivy as well. 11 would be a better time for us as Ivy naps at 1. I wonder if an eight week session in the fall and then an eight week session sometime after Christmas would work for us. Any day is fine.