Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not Back To School Celebration in Winfield?

Who all would be interested in meeting up with some of our Self Design Kelowna for a play and visit in Winfield? I know I'm eager to meet the 4 Friends and A Blog crew and they've asked to meet up with us. They're available any day EXCEPT Wed August 29th, Mon Sept. 3rd, wed 5th, fri 7th, or wed 19th. Can you comment on which other days would work for you? Come on, Monique, it's outside and they have lots of BOYS! I think it'll be super fun and a great way to leap back into self-design. Everyone?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I would love to go but I would have to get a ride (long ways to ride our bike...) And the day would depend on the time but we are pretty flexible and I'm not sure exactly when our violin lessons are going to be yet.

julie said...

We'd love to get together with the Kelowna Self-Designers. We're free all week from Sept. 3-9. After I start work on Sept. 10, we are free mornings and Fridays. Andrea, if it's just you and Rhiannon I could give you a ride.