Thursday, March 6, 2008

dinner - part 3

Ok, so march 15 is the night of Redfish's CD release party, up at Silverstar, starting around 8, which is why Andrea can't make dinner.

I would really like to attend this event too - I had it planned for a long time but.......well - let's just blame it all on Dean for not giving lots of warning (I guess it was touch and go as they weren't sure the CD would be ready in time).

Anyway, I am now wondering about dinner and night out on Silverstar instead, and if any of you would be able to bring your partners, because I would like to bring mine. Or - if it would be better for us to re-book dinner for the next night, Sunday the 16th - or what. We have started this conversation in the Okanagan conference in The SD Village as well - so far there are no firm decisions made.

The tickets for the Redfish gig are $15, available at the Bean Scene. I'll be in town on Sat. this week so would like to know if I should get tickets. So what do you all think??

2 comments:

Ms. M said...

From the feedback I've received - how about re-scheduling our dinner - the following Sat night maybe? Then if anyone wants to come along to Redfish that's cool but we'll do our woman gathering on a different night. sound ok?

Andrea said...

Or how about for the 29th as the 22 is the middle of Easter week end.