Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Because Christmas Day is the day after tomorrow (I can't believe it!) and we probably won't see anyone before then, just thought I'd take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Actually I am such in to rhymes lately so I'll say, "Have a fine 2009!"

Love from the Gilbank Family: Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh, Shelby the Shih tzu, Luigi the Budgie, and the Fish
I won't bombard the blog with pictures of our pets, so if you want to see some, check out our blog ;0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Beautiful picture. I would love to check out your blog, can you post the link? Have a great day with your family!

Caroline said...

Hi Kathy,
I believe you can just click on my name on the side bar (it's titled "our life" but here it is anyway http://gilbank.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Merry Christmas Caroline and Happy New Year! Let's get together soon - I think we are almost healthy enough to play ... sledding maybe?