Monday, January 5, 2009

Art classes with Shannon

Hi, Cara asked me to post this for Shannon Marsh, who teaches creative classes for kids after schools. My kids have done some classes with her and had a great time (Cara's kids too). They did a drama class and ended up performing at a Senior Citizen home and loved that, and Liam did an art class with her (his first ever) and he really enjoyed it. Shannon is really down to earth and has really creative ideas. Each class is 5 sessions, 2 hrs each.

I can't post in the documents here so I'll give a brief outline and if you want to know more you can email me at mrichoux@telus.net:

Bead Works Tues, Jan 13- Feb 10 at BX school 3 to 5 pm cost $80
Culinary Arts Thurs Jan 15 to Feb 12 at Ellison, 3 to 5 pm, cost $90
Drama "A Touch of Madness" Wed, Jan 14 to Feb 11, 3 to 5 pm, cost $90
There is one more class at Beirsto but I can't read the document so will add that later.

No comments: