Thursday, May 28, 2009

Park Day with the Kelowna group

Hi Guys, Heather from the Kelowna group suggested a 'kick-off to Summer' get-together at Jack Seaton Park in Lake Country with us. It is a great park with trails, tennis, playground, two baseball diamonds and picnic tables. She thought it would be fun for the kids to have a bit of a baseball game again. If anyone has bats, balls and gloves, please bring them.

Amanda passed along that they thought morning would work for the most people and it was suggested 9am(I laughed, maybe even snorted)on Thursday June 11th.
THE TIME HAS NOW BEEN CHANGED TO 9:30 AM

So if you can get your kids moving bright and early, it will be a lot of fun to spend the day at this great park.I can't seem to find a link with directions or an address but I think you turn Right off the highway onto Berry Road and then take another right onto Okanagan Centre Road. Then turn left onto Camp Road. I know it is around a winery, I think it is just past but I can't remember for sure. The park will be on your left.



We are planning to go. My kids loved this park last year. Hope to see lots of you there!

1 comment:

julie said...

We'll be there if the weather is nice!