Thursday, June 4, 2009

Atlantis Waterslides

I have booked June 25th as the North Okanagan Homelearners waterslide day.
When I booked, she wanted us to have everyone show homeschooling ID at the gate UNLESS we all arrived at a scheduled time and entered all at once. I choose the later as the option, since that seemed to be the most practical, to me anyway.
A bit of a nuisance for some though possibly.
I suggest for those who can't arrive at 9:30 am to show up with some form of homeschooling ID, say you are with the North Okanagan Homelearners and I will ask her to honour those as well.
So .....June 25th last full day before school is out and until now without any other schools booked to be there!
at 9:30 am at the entrance gate.
$7 for 4 to 12 year olds
$9 for teens and adults.
See ya then.

annette

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! We would definitely like to come. We will be there at 9:30 for sure, because we would have a hard time proving that we are homeschoolers ;-).

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Can I invite the Kelowna homeschoolers too?

Andrea said...

Its open to everyone: which means, yes.

ange said...

The 25th is Lilah's 6th birthday, and I'm wondering if anyone would object if I bring a birthday cake for all to share and combine the waterslides with a little birthday celebrating among friends?

Jill said...

that sounds like a great idea Angela.

Kathy said...

Angela, sounds fun! (and yummy)

ange said...

Thanks for welcoming us to celebrate Lilah's birthday with all of you. Lilah has decided she wants to stay at Silver Star instead for her birthday. It's opening day and she wants to go visit Frank at Bugaboos and have her special breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal requests at home :)

I hope the weather is beautiful for your day in the water, and sorry there'll not be birthday cake after all.