Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Woodcarving Course with Rick Wiebe

Hi everyone, Some people have asked me about doing another woodcarving course this Fall. Rick is available for most of September so I need to know who is interested. I think we should do another beginner class for whoever is interested and then also do a class that will build on the skills they learned in the Spring course. As with the last class he prefers kids who are 9 years old and up, however we had some eight year olds who did great.

I also need to pin down some dates, so any ideas of when would be best for you would be appreciated. I think the three day class worked well, so it would be three consecutive days for 2 1/2 hours per day at $60 plus GST. He provides everything they need.
Check out his website here:http://www.woodcarvingbiz.com/

Please email me at klmackay@shaw.ca and tell me:

Which class: Beginnner or Intermediate
What dates approximately
Names of kids
Ages of kids

I will see if we have enough interest and then let you know what's up.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We'd be into that again Kathy.