Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meeting Tomorrow -- BEAN TO CUP!!

EDIT: NO MEETING TONIGHT. Only one person can attend.
What do you think about having our meeting next Thursday night instead? Or is there another night that works so that Angela could come? Could everyone come on Wednesday night? Could you, Ange?

Hi everyone,
It's the last Thursday of the month again! How did that happen?!?! I called to confirm our use of the room at Talkin' Donkey and there was a mix-up. Someone else is booked in for our timeslot, so we'll go back to

Bean to Cup, 7pm, Thursday night, Feb 25.
Not sure if I can make it as husband is coming back tomorrow night from meetings away, so it'll depend on when he arrives home. I know others are planning to go though? Do you mind leaving a note here if you're planning to attend so others know they won't be the only ones? That way I"ll know that you know it's a different locale, too. Thanks!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I forgot all about it but would love to attend if others will be there.

Kathy said...

I can't go tonight. Rob just told me that he has to teach a seminar in Kelowna tonight. I am heading to Mexico on Sunday and will be back the middle of March. Hope to see you all then!

Juris said...

I could do next Thursday. I'd love to come, actually, since I haven't been able to make it out to a meeting yet.

Hope we can work something out!

Juris

karen said...

I can come either Wednesday or Thursday.

Karen said...

I'll probably be able to make it either wed or thurs next week as well.

ange said...

Wednesday would work great for me. Thanks Mary-Sue!

Juris said...

I could also make Wednesday work, if that's the consensus.

Would the meeting be back at the Talking Donkey, or Bean to Cup? I would like to request that we meet in the quietest room/location.

Due to a minor hearing loss, background noise makes it difficult for me to follow a conversation. I understand that excess noise was the reason for the original move to the Talking Donkey.

Thanks!