Thursday, April 12, 2007

David Suzuki/Resource list

David Suzuki is going to be speaking at the Performing Arts theatre on June 14. Tickets are $29. Kind of pricey. I'm planning to go with my son Evan because he's a fan - and I'll pay for it with his SD learning investment. Just thought I would mention this event in case there are any other Suzuki fans amongst us.

oh and PS - I will type up my resource list and post it to everyone via SD so we can get a start - then you can add to it etc.. It would be nice to have something in place by the end of the summer at least. I think our plan was that I would collate it and then we would post it in here, and as changes happen Andrea or Mary-Sue could edit the post.

1 comment:

Mary-Sue said...

Brent and I are hoping to go to this. I haven't got our tickets yet though! Anyone else planning to go?