Monday, April 2, 2007

No Foolin, It's April!

Just a reminder that we have our parent support meeting on Wednesday night at 7pm in Bean To Cup basement. Also, I'm eager to try out the new starter to the meeting that we agreed upon: a "What brought you here tonight?/Why are you here?" question going around the room. Also if anyone new comes we will introduce ourselves, tell how old our children are and a little about why we're homeschooling and how...
Does that capture what we agreed upon? If not, please help me out in the comments.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Ms. M said...

I think it's rather amazing how much we think alike Mary-Sue......do do do do (that's the music from Twilight Zone)

BTW - what a great meeting that was (it must have been since we were there until 11pm!) I was really inspired and really experienced a wonderful sense of community. And I felt that the people who weren't there were actually there in a way - we were linked! Hope to see everyone next month.