Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter Solstice

Is anyone interested in coming out all this way to celebrate Winter Solstice? If some people car-pooled it wouldn't be so bad - would it?

LOL - when I was growing up in Armstrong Falkland seemed like the edge of the world. Now that I live here I think of it as the centre of the world.

If we keep getting snow then we have good tobagganing down our driveway. Which may mean not being able to drive up it.

Or does anyone else feel like hosting a solstice get-together??

Just putting it out there..........

2 comments:

ange said...

We would love to attend a Winter Solstice celebration ... and would love to come visit your home in Falkland too :)

Ms. M said...

Well I was thinking Friday, Dec 21 (although I think Solstice is officially on the 22 this year).