Monday, March 14, 2011

Cheap Dental Work

Hi everyone, I just received this info from our neighbour's daughter and I thought I would pass it along in case it interested anyone. I'm still in Mexico and having a great time! See you all soon, Kathy


I wanted to drop you guys a line about the cheap dental work my dental assisting class is offering.
We are putting on a patient clinic may 12th to may 26th. It takes place at my school at the KLO campus in Kelowna. We have a few dentists and hygienists come in for this week.
I am in need of at least three children that i can do sealants on in order for me to pass this portion of the course. I thought of you guys right away..

Patient fees for services we offer:

x rays 1-$2.50
2-$5.00
3-$7.50
4-$10.00
18-$20.00

Polish adult-$15.00
child-$12.00

Topical fluoride $4.00

Fissure Sealants $7.50
each additional tooth $2.50

Desensitizing $5.00

Denture Cleaning $2.00

scaling $10.00 (not necessary for children)

Each patient gets oral health instruction and a check up by the dentist. If you wish to book the kids in call the clinic line 250-862-5633 and just ask to book in with Kelsey Strangward.

No comments: