Sunday, January 28, 2007

crafting anyone?

I'm really missing the crafty Fridays we had last year. Am I alone in this? I'd like to start it up again and am willing to organize the first one. I've been doing collage with my kids and they love it. I'm proposing we get together with all of our interesting scrap paper, books, mags, maps etc. and some glue and let the kids go at it. We could even do a huge group collage. Pretty much any morning except Thursday works for me and we can use my house if there are just a few people interested. Anyone up for it?

4 comments:

Mary-Sue said...

We're missing them as well, Jill. Collage sounds like such fun! Thanks for initiating this.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, we would also like to do craft days. Right now is a bit crazy we are listing our home today and hopefully moving very quickly. Once we move or once showings slow down I am open to hosting it as well. Would people be open to exploring with our family cheap or free craft ideas with recycling and leftovers within our homes? Thanks for bringing this idea up. Michelle

Andrea said...

I'm in. Any morning except Tuesday and Friday are great for us. If we get lots, we are welcome to use the IWS - its available pretty much any time I am.

Anonymous said...

I've been missing them too. My girls have been really into collage lately, so I bet they'd love to do a project like that.