Thursday, January 10, 2008

pins and needles

Well, I am just thinking so much about Jill - hi Jill - and her absolutely amazing big day coming up - any day. I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear (and I'm sure Jill is anxious to get word from the baby too - hee hee).

Big Hugs Jill, Derek, Olivia and Ivy!!

I do have some nice pictures from Jill's shower but am not sure how best to post those. Maybe if you tell me you want them I could email them to you? Is this a closed blog? Is it safe to post them here? Someone let me know.

cheerio

2 comments:

Mary-Sue said...

ooooh! me tooooooo! i'm thinking of you, Jill, SO much. wonder how you're feeling. you looked like you could go another month or two on Tuesday at yoga! that's coming from someone who wouldn't be able to walk anymore at 40 weeks...
Monique, this isn't a closed blog. but what are you worried about posting here? maybe you could call Jill and ask her what she thinks. HER belly was the centre of attention, afterall.
xo

Jill said...

Go ahead and post the pictures - I'd love to see them. That was such a great night for me - thank you all for your love and support. I hope your string bracelets hold up because I'm not feeling anything coming on here. I do remember saying that I wanted some time to relax after Christmas... Ah well - it's bound to happen.

Jill