Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Children's Festival

Hi everyone,

I've just been looking at the Rotary Okanagan International Children's Festival website and am pretty excited. How did I not know that this was happening?! It looks really cool and I'm wondering if anyone would like to make a day trip of it with us. It runs from May 22-24th. and I'm thinking that I'd like to go on the Saturday and avoid the huge groups of school kids and go as a family. The family price to enter the grounds is $15 - pretty reasonable I think. I tried to see if we could get a group rate as homeschoolers, but the cut off date for group registration was April 2nd. They have tons of shows for free on the Open Stage and may have tickets available for the main stage performances available at the ticket office on the day we are there. Anyone interested ?

2 comments:

Mary-Sue said...

Looks like great fun! Where is it, Jill? I looked at the website but it wasn't obvious to me where it's being held.

julie said...

I think the girls and I will go. And Jill told me it was in Penticton - I'm not sure where in Penticton, though.