Sunday, April 27, 2008

Problem with Next Meeting

There was some confusion around the dates that the room at Bean to Cup was booked for us - understandable, really, considering how many times we changed the dates... Anyways, it worked out fine to change the dates to the last Thursday of every month except for next month when it was already booked. So we cannot have Thursday, May 29 but we do have it booked for Friday, May 30.

So what do we want to do? Keep the meeting on the Friday? Maybe Monique can make it? I really can't promise to attend a Friday evening, myself but I can try. Or do we want to do the Thursday of the week before? May 22? That will be the beginning of the long week end, though. Or have the meeting on the 29th but have it somewhere else? Portillos? Other suggestions?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm happy to meet on the Friday at Bean to Cup - or the week before is fine too.

Caroline said...

Friday May 30th works for me. I think the week before would work too.

Ms. M said...

yes, I could make that date!!