Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Courthouse Tour Date Monday, March 2nd

Hi all, The courthouse tour date is confirmed for 10 am Monday, March 2nd.

There was a bit of trouble with that date but Maria has been kind enough to accommodate us. The Vernon courtroom is much smaller than the one in Kelowna and there are days when there's no room at all for the general public. She had suggested Wednesday the 4th but I know many people did not want that day. She says she can't promise the same tour as Kelowna but she'll try her best.She has suggested doing a mock trial, or parts of it first, and hope that a sheriff can then talk to us as well.

I would suggest that we meet outside the courthouse at 9:50am. If you could let me know that you have arrived, I will check your names off, so we make sure we don't start without anyone. We have a very large group.

This is the list of attendees that I have:

Kathy, Jaxsen, Dannon, Cole
Andrea, Rhiannon
Karen, Eli, Mika
Mary-Sue, Annika, Pedar
Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh
Michelle + 4
Jill, Olivia, Ivy, Rosemary
Julie, Maggie, Libby
Monique, Evan, Liam
Delia + 4
Carol Wicks + 2
Debbie, Ava

We'll see you next Monday!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Sounds good. So, we meet where all the stairs are that face 27th Street? (not sure if there are side entrances) Thank you Kathy!

Amanda said...

Hi Kathy. Do you think you could squeeze another two into this tour? Daniel and I would love to attend.

Ms. M said...

You Rock Kathy - thanks for organizing this.

Kathy said...

I was thinking that we should meet on the stairs that face 27th street. I am not familiar with the courthouse so this is the entrance I was thinking would be suitable for 42 people to gather. (Amanda, this includes you and Daniel)Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Delia said...

Thanks Kathy,
I've been sick and won't be able to make the tour. Have fun.
Thanks,
Delia