Saturday, February 21, 2009

Permaculture course

Just a note that I have my poster finished and more info on my blog: www.falklandgreencorner.blogspot.com

The date is April 25 and 26 and it's a very good deal, especially if you register by March 15. This is a non-profit event - I am just paying the instructor, the caterer, and if necessary, the hall rental. The cost is $130 by March 15, $150 after March 15, and includes lunch and snacks and beverages on both days. It is being catered by fellow h/s'er Cara Nunn, who specializes in organic and restricted-diet menus, so if you have special dietary requirements, that is not a problem. This is the first time permaculture is being offered in the Okanagan and is a really great opportunity. I had to go to Langley for my first course and will be doing the 2 week intensive in the Kootenays in June.

No comments: