Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuesday Park Day

**BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT OR BLANKET AND WATER**
NO YOGA ON TUESDAY. TOO WET.
Last Edit: I'm with Julie. I need more predictability than this. The forecast still looks like rain on Tuesday morning, and if it doesn't, the ground will be very wet. I'm thinking we should postpone to Wednesday or Friday. Friday looks better as far as weather goes, any thoughts?
Later Edit: Terryn will meet us at the park on Tues. morning if it's not raining. We will start right at 10:30 as she has to leave an hour later. If it's raining, our options are Wednesday at 11:20 or Friday at 10:20. Which can you make it to? We can make it to either.
Edit:I have confirmed with Terryn. She's excited to join us BUT the weather forecast is 90% chance of rain on Tuesday. What do you think we should do? Is there another day when more of us could meet for yoga? Shall I ask her what other mornings she would be available? Are there any mornings that DON'T work? Ange, could your girls come join us?
Looking for input...

Hello
It seems we've settled into Tuesday being our park day and we've been meeting at Polson Park sometime around 11, bringing snacks. So far that seems to be working well. We will consider a Park move after the end of June.
Would anyone like Terryn to join us next Tuesday for an hour of yoga? She only has between 10:30 and 11:30 free, but is keen to lead us if we're interested. 'Twould be $5 per person, and not necessary to have done any previous yoga.
Comments please.
Thanks!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

We would love to do the yoga but the earliest we can get to the park is like 11:15. Our violin lesson is at 10:30....

julie said...

We'd love to do some yoga, too. We're flexible as to day/time, because I'm finished work today - yippee!

Jill said...

we can be there anytime and would love to participate - thanks for arranging this for us Mary-Sue.

Mary-Sue said...

So that means there would be 7 or 8 of us, but the weather forecast is 90% chance of rain on Tuesday. Ack! I'm not complaining about the rain BY ANY MEANS, but wondering what to do for planning? What do you think?

julie said...

We could be there any day. I guess I'd prefer to just plan for a day that looks like better weather, though of course you never know how it will really turn out. Thanks for organizing this.

Andrea said...

Now it turns out that we can make it Tuesday as our lesson is cancelled. As for other days.... I COULD make either but I can't commit. With my dance recital on Thursday and the Country Fair for violin on Friday... On Wednesday I could be manically getting ready for the recital and on Friday I will either be exhausted and ignoring what I have to do or frantically getting ready for the Country Fair (spurred on by Karen). Or you never know, I could surprise even myself and have everything well in hand and be available either day... it could happen... stop laughing!

Mary-Sue said...

NO YOGA ON TUESDAY. TOO WET.

Jill said...

Friday works for us - I think Wed might be too wet still.

julie said...

Friday works for us, too. Does anyone know the forecast?