Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bowling Invitation

EDIT to ADD: Lincoln Lanes called me, and they need to change our December bowling date; their normal league is having a Christmas party on the day that we had booked,
Friday, December 17: 11:30-1:00. So, we've changed the date to Friday, December 10th: 11:30-1:00.

The next two bowling dates are as follows:

Friday, November 19: 11:30-1:00 @ Lincoln Lanes
Friday, December 10: 11:30-1:00 @ Lincoln Lanes (Edit: New Date)

The cost is $4.00/person. I think rather than people signing up with me, I'll make it a drop-in event. If you are coming on that day, please be there by 11:30 and we can form the groups based on who comes each time (first come first serve). If you come late, I can't guarantee who you'll be bowling with...and I think the whole idea is that we mix up the groups so it's not just families bowling with their siblings.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Kerry Gilbert
ktrevelyan@hotmail.com

No comments: