Thursday, November 25, 2010

Downhill Skiing Invitation

Dear skiing families.

First of all thank you all for the welcoming emails. I will hope to be able to offer you the same service that Holly Mitchell provided so efficiently. I will try to make the transition as smooth as possible. Since the group is already known as SOHE by all participants in the skiing as well as the resort, we will continue to identify ourselves as such.

I have booked the following dates for the 2010-11 season. Prices are the same as last year but you have the option to a two hour lesson for $18.00. Please make sure to mention wether you wish to book your children for the usual one hour for $10.00 or for the two hour.

Be sure to let me know which dates you are interested in and for how many skiers.

Date Lesson time

December 7 @ 10 AM
December 15 @ 10 AM
December 21 @ 10 AM
December 29 @ 10 AM
January 4 @ 10AM
January 11 @ 10AM
February 9 @ 10 AM
February 23 @ 10 AM
March 1 @ 10 AM
March 16 @ 10 AM

I will email you more information about the forms that need to be filled out as soon as I get them from Silver Star.

Warm regards,

Miracle of Peace Cripps
250 547-8829

No comments: