Monday, March 19, 2007

Fire the Imagination Catalogue

I just got a couple of beautiful catalogues in the mail from www.firetheimagination.ca. They sell music and books on CD, including Classical Kids, Jim Weiss, Horrible Histories, Story of the World, Putamayo Kids and lots more. This year they also sent the Barefoot Books catalogue; I've only had one of these books from the library (The Barefoot Book of Blessings) and my kids and I absolutely loved it. Many of the books in the catalogue are based on folk tales, fairy tales and myths - they also sell beautiful puzzles and puppets. If anyone wants to take a look at them before we get our April resource money just let me know. I could bring them to Mary-Sue's or to our next meeting.

2 comments:

ange said...

I'd love to see it Julie!

Mary-Sue said...

ooooh! i'd love to see it too, julie! do bring it along!