Sunday, March 4, 2007

Kids Yoga

Post from Angela
Our last yoga class of this session is on Thursday ... if anyone wants to join for the next 6-week round it will start the following Thursday, March 15th. I feel so fortunate to have Terryn offering this. She has such a respectful manner and is particularly in tune to what our kids can bring to the experience ... like she realizes that it's not just us benefiting from this, that it's a mutual relationship and she too is learning and growing due to her involvement with these kids.
Here's Terryn's email to me:

Hi Angela,I wanted to start by saying how much I appreciate youinquiring into kid's yoga. I am so honored that I getto teach the kids and it's such a blast!Thank you for manifesting kid's yoga in Vernon!Also, tomorrow will be our 5th class so I am justchecking in again if people want to do another 6sessions.I know that you all do a bunch of different activitiesso I am not sure how long you expected it to go for orhow long you wanted to do it for. I will continue toteach on Thursdays as long as I have enough studentsso those that want to continue it would be great andthose that don't I just want to repeat myself insaying Thank you!Terryn

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Angela,

Liv is loving the yoga and would love to do another session.

julie said...

Maggie and Libby are still interested in yoga. We'll most likely sign up for the next six weeks.