Friday, March 9, 2007

Missing Post

Very Important Meeting: tomorrow night, Tuesday, March 13th at 6:oo pm at Bean To Cup in basement. PLEASE find a way to come to share your head and heart and discuss the future direction of our community, our meetings, and our blog. Thank you!!


I am very concerned about the direction of our last post. I am concerned that there are people who feel hurt and misunderstood and judged and I just thought that it would be better to suspend that conversation until we have it in person. I am also concerned about having such a personal conversation in such a public place. I have saved a copy of the post and all the comments so that if we need to see them, we have them. I hope everyone is okay with that. Maybe we can start a thread here about when we can meet. How about Wednesday evening at Bean to Cup? Or would it feel better in someone's home? What do you all think?

10 comments:

Ms. M said...

How about Friday evening, the 16th, at Bean to Cup?

Mary-Sue said...

i'm available 12, 13, 14 evenings this week (monday thru wednesday). i don't generally do anything away from my family on friday evenings but could make an exception for this.

julie said...

I'd like to meet before Thursday if possible, because my sister-in-law is coming from Tunisia for a week on Thursday evening. But if that doesn't work I'll try to make it regardless of the night.

Andrea said...

Okay, so I think everyone has checked in one way or another and it will be Tuesday evening at Bean to Cup starting at 6pm (as some have to leave early). I've booked the room.

Ms. M said...

Which Tuesday? The 13th or 20th?

Mary-Sue said...

tomorrow night, Tuesday, March 13th at 6:00pm at Bean To Cup

ange said...

I'll do my best to be there. Tim is quite busy this week with the movie filming at Silver Star so I can't be sure he'll be home in time. My sister-in-law and nephew are visiting and, to be honest, I'd rather leave the girls home alone than home with them :(

annette said...

Hello
just testing this out. I thought i sent a post yesterday but don't know where it went. This is part of my computer savy that all must tolerate. AHhhhhhhhhhhh
I would like to say that for me the group is most useful for making connections for the kids. I want support for them. This website is all i am presently needing to fulfill those needs. Rarely do i find the real need to drive two hours to be at a meeting. There just aren't enough hours in the day for that. So i really appreciate that ''someone' put this blog together for us. I have been reading for the last 6 weeks and obviously still figuring out how to join in. (geek of a different kind.)
Since the past weeks' posts have been taken away, i can't contribute to the issues that have come up. Sometimes views from a distance are helpful. I would suggest leaving all posts even if they are upsetting to some ..........i advocate showing off the good, the bad and the ugly....(in hopes of coming back around to the good again.) ...but that is just my thoughts. I am assuming that things got resolved last night. Talking sticks are good for making everyones views be heard and counted. .....
annette

annette said...

He he
My hubbie hates when i double click and he can hear it.
so sorry for the double post.
annette

Andrea said...

fixed it for you, Annette.