Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hi Everyone, I am posting this on behalf of Lynn.

Michael has been taking Tae Kwon Do at Kees for the past year and really enjoys it. I appreciate that they encourage respect, dedication, self discipline etc as well as helping kids develop coordination, balance, strength and flexibility. They have a promotion on right now & have given their students one month free membership passes to give to their friends. I have a few, and wanted to put these out to the group. If anyone has been considering martial arts, a one month trial could be a good way to check it out. Would you please pass this on to the rest of the homeschooling group. If anyone is interested they can contact me directly (558-4695) & I can get the passes to them.
oops - wanted to mention to that these can be used by kids and/or adults too !

No comments: