Thursday, October 9, 2008

so sorry - cancelling

I'm very sorry guys. The stress of planning this, plus a few other things in my life, has totally gotten to me. I just can't do it anymore and am cancelling my involvement in it.

If anyone wants to take it over, they are welcome. I can send you the contact info.

I'm snapping at my kids and feeling sick inside. I don't know why I do this to myself and I don't know why I hate planning things, but there it is.

I'm very sorry. First the park wouldn't let all us parents in during the program, and now a $5 event has turned into a $14 or more event. It seems very wrong to me, that they couldn't accomodate us for $5. I'm through with it.

2 comments:

ange said...

Monique,
I don't see this as cancelling ... it's more of a growing awareness that this has evolved into a trip neither you nor your sons want to be involved in. That's not cancelling, it's awareness ... and it's a good thing.

Ms. M said...

LOL - thanks Ange!!