Friday, September 5, 2008

Co-sleeping survey

Hi everyone,

I know we don't all co-sleep and I feel unsure about using this blog for my own interests - so ignore this if it doesn't apply to you. If you have co-slept with your children or babies and you would like to protect the rights of others to do the same in the future...then check out this survey. It only takes a couple of minutes. Apparently some women in the states are being threatened by child protection for co-sleeping. So sad. This survey has been put together to get the real numbers out there.

2 comments:

Ms. M said...

Jan Hunt supports co-sleeping. I wonder if she knows what's going on. I just heard of a man who chose not to vaccinate his kids and was interfered with by social services (under the guise of "neglect"). I don't know when this was, but it was in BC. It's hard to fight the fear doctrine if you don't know the law and your rights.

ange said...

Thanks for this info Jill ... I appreciate it!