Monday, September 8, 2008

oak meadow for sale

I have the Oak Meadow First grade syllabus, the Fairy tales book, the Process Manual and Heart of Learning (K-3) and a song book, word family book, and tape of songs. I just checked on-line and they are asking $315 for all those things (well, the tape is a CD now). I'm selling it for $50 if anyone is interested - if not, I might try selling it on ebay. Let me know if you are interested or pass this info on to anyone you know. I could bring it to our next meeting if anyone wants to look at it.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Monique, did you use these with your boys? What do you think of them.

Ms. M said...

I tried. They are very gentle and neat in lots of ways - and would be excellent for moms who are starting out and have no idea where to start or what to do, or for moms who don't quite trust themselves yet. The 2 manuals are excellent reads; the Heart of Learning and the Process manual. I got a lot from them. But my boys are total, 100% unschoolers and even this curriculum was too directed for them, and for me too if truth be told (having recovered from teaching in the public system for 13 years). I'll bring them to the next meeting so you can have a look.

Jill said...

I'm interested Monique. Liv is begging me to do real school with real curriculum. I am pretty sure it will be short lived but I guess I should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Ms. M said...

It's sold now.