Thursday, September 18, 2008

Park day tomorrow

Hi everyone,

It doesn't look like there is much interest in having a regular park time this fall. If that is the case it seems silly for those of us who are interested to go to the same park every week. How about we take it week by week and try out new parks and hikes . It looks like Friday afternoons work for everyone. I think we could plan the next weeks outing during the current weeks outing and then post it on the blog on the weekend so that if anyone else wants to join us they can. How does Kin beach at 2pm tomorrow sound?

4 comments:

Ms. M said...

don't forget that some of us are meeting at the BMX track from noon on on Friday. It's not exactly a park, but sort of.

Caroline said...

Hi Jill,
Normally it would work for me, but my mom's in town until tomorrow and I am not sure when she is leaving. I'll write it in my day timer for next week.

Jill said...

oops...forgot about the bmx track. We'll join you guys there.

Caroline said...

So my mom is actually gone now. Like I said, I wasn't sure when she was planning to leave, so didn't want to make plans in case she was staying most of the day.

We are going to do some school thismorning and maybe some more after lunch, we'll see.

Will people still be at the bmx track between 2:30 and 3? We may show up around then.

It's the track in Vernon on 20th street off of 48th Ave, right?