Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jan Hunt coming to Falkland

Hi Everyone. Posting for Donna again (I think her internet will be up and running next week). She has arranged for the one and only Jan Hunt (Natural Child Project) to meet with parents for $15 per person on October 22. She'll be staying with Donna in Westwold but we thought we would book the Seniors Hall in Falkland to make it closer for all of you. So that makes it about a half hour drive to hear this amazing woman. How does 6:30 pm sound? For those who don't know her work you can check her out on the Natural Child Project website. She's an attachment parenting guru and I think very pro-homeschooling etc.. too. I guess at some point we would need to know numbers but for now pencil it into your calendar and we'll ask who's coming closer to the time.

3 comments:

ange said...

Sounds wonderful ... it's on my calendar!

Jill said...

we'll be there.

Amanda said...

I would like to come!