Monday, February 5, 2007

Candelmas Festival

The Cedar Bridge Waldorf School is hosting a canlelmas festival this Wednesday from 3-5:15 at their school in Lavington. Their poster says:

Our celebration is a festival of food, colour and warmth. Dress warmly and wear a
costume as we will make instruments to play as we parade our school grounds with
the Candlemas King and Queen. We'll light candles to warm the earth to help the
gnomes as they light the seeds beneath the snow mantle above. A special puppet show,
"The Star Child" will be presented as well. Please RSVP at 547-9351. We look forward to
seeing you!

I'm going to take my kids out there to check it out. Jen says that they are considering giving homeschoolers the option of doing school one day a week. Hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

Mary-Sue said...

Oh! So glad to see this on here. I was worried that I had lost that paper in my many shuffles and was searching high and low!
I'm very excited about this celebration and plan to be there too... A full day tomorrow!