Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Continuum Concept Conversation

Oooh! I'm excited! Let's schedule it for Tuesday, Feb 27 at 7pm at my house. Thanks everyone!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Too much going on this week so I'd like to extend this invitation to NEXT week (Feb 26, 27 or 28). Would that work? What evening? Monday? Tuesday? or Wednesday?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would anyone like to come to my house next Wednesday (Feb 21 at 7pm) for a conversation about this book? I'll have tea and chocolate.
Anyone? Anyone?

9 comments:

Jill said...

I'm definitely interested. I'll just have to check with Derek and see if he can do two nights in a row with the kids. Would it be possible for me to bring Ivy if he can't do it? I was going to do the movie on Monday but this sounds way more fun and I can't really do three nights without Ivy. Great idea Mary-Sue.

Mary-Sue said...

oh! i didn't think that through very well, did I?
i couldn't do 3 nights in one week either.
okay, i'm going to move it to next week.
thanks, Jill.

Andrea said...

I'd love to do this. I could do it the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

Can't type much got sick baby who needs rocking but Im in Wednesday is bad for me. thxs Michelle

ange said...

I'm in! Let me know as soon as you decide which night so I can book Tim to be home early.

julie said...

I'd like to come, too - any evening is fine, although a Monday or Tuesday would probably go over better with Brad and the kids (rather than two evenings out in a row.)

Jill said...

Monday or Tuesday would work better for me too - maybe I'll see you tonight at the movie.

Mary-Sue said...

okay, let's make it 7pm on Tuesday, Feb 27. everyone knows where I live?

Anonymous said...

I don't know where you live. Thank you for hosting this.Michelle